MP Living is now offering Corporate Bootcamps and Training days to all small, medium and large businesses located within parks in the Sydney area.
The Body Weight Workout Series – Corporate Bootcamp
- The bootcamp is 10 weeks long (20 sessions @ two sessions per week)
- The bootcamp is all body weight training, which means no equipment is needed; it’s suitable for all body types and also reduces the risk of any training injuries whilst still developing strength and endurance.
- The bootcamp is 35 minutes long (30 mins of intense work, including stretching, and 5 minutes for the Bootcamp Essentials book and Q and A (which is vital for participant’s nutrition and lifestyle knowledge).
What to expect from the bootcamp
- You can expect to be pushed, you can expect to feel like your body wants to give up and give in to exhaustion, but I wont let you give in!
- You can expect to start to feel improvements with your overall health and well being by the 4th session.
- You can expect me to do my best to guide you with better choices for your nutrition and also for your way of training.
- You can expect that the bootcamp will still be on and you will be training regardless of rain, hail or shine!
- You can expect that if you are late to training, you and the rest of the group will suffer with extra push-ups and burpees!
- You can expect to feel and look great by the end of this 10-week boot camp with a greater understanding of nutrition and training!
What to bring
All you need to bring are the following:
- Boxing gloves and pads.
- Water bottle (provided)
- Warm clothes to start training in for cold mornings
- A “can do and will do” attitude.
|Number of participants||Per session|
|6-10||$380 (+ park hire)|
|11-15||$340 (+ park hire)|
|16 -20||$290 (+ park hire)|
The cost for the bootcamp is below and includes – The Bootcamp Essentials booklet, Thermal water bottle and Yoga mat. Any park fees and or parking fees are an additional cost.
NOTE – Payment is made in full for the 10 week period and not per session
- Monash Park Gladesville
- Sydney Olympic Park
CORPORATE BOOTCAMP TESTIMONIAL
I’m writing to let you know our whole group thoroughly enjoyed the bootcamp program you ran for us. It was the most worthwhile and motivating fitness program I’ve ever been involved in.
Everybody commented very positively about it. Some of the comments we got were:
- “I felt more awake and alert during the day”
- “I felt healthier and happier”
- “The discipline of the regular early sessions helped me structure my life better”
As the organiser of the program, I would say from my point of view that I always found you very cooperative and flexible – which was quite important to us as we had some unique needs and we requested some changes along the way.
Thanks for your patience and understanding and we look forward to running more bootcamps with you in the near future.